суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advice on building a house




I am so beyond beat right now. I just got home from work and Iapos;m looking forward to sleeping. I have PSATS tomorrow, should be fun. Then lunch and to go find some slutty Halloween costumes with my friends.

Today was intresting I suppose. I hadnapos;t talked to him all day, and yes heapos;s always on my mind so I txt him a lot. Thatapos;s one of my character flaws. So he called me out on it today and was being an asshole. But whatever heapos;ll get over it once he realizes Iapos;m not txting 1st anymore. Ha. Taste of his own medicine. Anyways imma get some shut eye so I can get a good score tm. Ill write soon.

deutsche hausfrau, advice on building a house, advice on breaking up, advice on break ups, advice on boys.



Комментариев нет: